MPD Block Leader Training
Minneapolis Police Department’s
Block Leader Training
DATE & TIME
Thursday, April 12th
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Join other residents throughout the city to develop skills for effectively working with your neighbors.
LOCATION: MPD 4th Precinct
1925 Plymouth Ave. N.
(Parking is available across the
street from the precinct.)
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• Introduction to Community Crime
• How to organize a block/apartment club
• Services of Community Crime Prevention
• Responsibilities of a crime prevention
• How and when to use 911
• How to solve problems effectively
• Meet your crime prevention specialist
Upcoming Block Leader Trainings for 2012: May 14th and June 20th.
You MUST RSVP to attend this training! Call 612-673-5873.
An Organized Block is the Best Defense Against Crime! If you need a disability related accommodation, such as a sign
language interpreter, wheelchair accessible meeting site or materials in alternative format, please contact Jennifer Waisanen (612-673-5873) two weeks prior to the training date.